Hagg Lake Camping One or Two Nights Pass
CAMPING: Cost - $15 per tent for one night $25 per tent for two nights. Hagg Lake has provided athletes this one time opportunity to camp onsite on Friday & Saturday night adjacent to the transition area. Please be respectful, clean up after yourself, remove everything you bring in and assure lights are out at a decent time to assure we are provided this privilege every year. We will direct you to the mock camping area once you arrive onsite. Here are the camping rules that Hagg Lake has provided us and adhering to them will definitely impact our ability to camp here next year.
- All garbage generated by campers must be packed out.
- No open flame in the park except in park camp barbecues.
- ABSOLUTELY NO use of the lake in any capacity between 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. including wading, floating, swimming, canoeing or kayaking.
- No amplified sound or bright lights between the hours of 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Flashlights, lanterns, and the like are acceptable.
- All tents and all campsites must be taken down and properly stowed before 7:00 a.m.
- Park bathrooms will be locked however, portable restrooms will be available for campers.