It's time to celebrate a great racing season and look forward to 2019!
This year we are going to start with a No-Frills 5K followed by brunch and our 2018 Awards Ceremony.
The 5K will take you along the new Vancouver Waterfront development that everyone has been raving about so you can check that out and then continue along the Columbia River. It will be un-timed event with no medals and no t-shirts (however, we might have some gifts for you to thank you for coming out!)
After the 5K, we will enjoy Brunch catered by Warehouse 23 with Deschutes Brewery Beer! They will also be hosting a Cash-bar with Mimosas and Bloody Marys! Let's party!
The cost is $20 per person and will assist us with our initiative to offer kids 17 and under the opportunity to race for FREE at all of our 2019 5K events and the majority of our Kids Triathlon events. Help us introduce kids to the sport of running and triathlon!
Bring a change of clothes so you can enjoy brunch and the awards ceremony.
For those of you who know Shantina, we are also hosting her Baby Shower right afterwards if you'd like to hang out and celebrate her new baby.
Here’s why you should come:
• Find out who were our Top 3 Male & Female Triathletes and Duathletes for the 2018 season and our top athlete in each age group.
• Find out which Club will be awarded Top Performance, Top Spirit, Top Service and Overall Club Award for the 2018 season.
• Find out who wins our Visit Bend Active Vacation
• Find out who wins 2 new A2 Triathlon Racing Bikes
• Run, Eat and Drink, Celebrate and hang out with a bunch of cool athletes like YOU all while making it possible for us to keep our rates low for families and encourage kids to be active and learn to love the sport of running and triathlon!